Friday, December 01, 2006

At Bass Pro Shop

I'm posting this from the great fireplace at the front of the San Antonio, one-of-a-kind, Bass Pro Shop. Great place to work, though I'm having to use my cell phone to have internet access...and I'll have to talk to the customer service desk to get my laptop battery recharged...
What am I not enjoying the great indoors for, you ask? Well, in a ntshell, I have one more section to read on the Math IIC SAT and the whole Physics SAT book to read...and a practice test or two to take each...since I have one shot at these two SAT subject tests...tomorrow morning.
All I can say is...well...wish me luck! And hope that my phone's data access isn't turned off for over-usage (I'm actually not using that much data access).
One other nit I have to pick is Windows Live Writer has inexplicably ceased working correctly. Which means I have to post all my blogs via Blogger's website. Annoying, yes...defeating, of course not.

No comments: