Monday, December 04, 2006

Yay Homework

Well, this is just a short post, while I'm waiting for pages to load as I activate my just-received, red (mmhmm, it's really good-looking actually) Motorola c261 on none other than Tracfone (powered by Cingular; I know this because I'm really into cell phones). Because if I do any more posting I'll be encroaching on homework time...and I need all of that that I can get...

You see, after I finish this activation I need to do math for tomorrow (no big deal, just a few problems) and I want to do Spiritual Classics (Jonathon Edwards) tonight as well, though it's due Thursday (I'm also a rancorous overachiever...and yes I know what rancorous means and yes I checked the spelling lol). Tomorrow morning I'll finish memorizing Luke 2:1-5 (rather getting it down pat; I sorta have it down right now) and probably do a narration of pages 28-32 of the French comic book Tintin: La Crabe aux Pinces D'Or. The afternoon will be spent with another French assignment, that day's homework, a biographical sketch for Covey Leadership class, Plus biology, which I'm waaay behind on, and Boy Scouts. All in all, it's a packed sechedule for me...

So I have to sign off. Talk to everyone later...and maybe I'll someday get my picture up on Facebook...

No comments: