Monday, December 11, 2006

My College Status

First off, I've been accepted at Colorado School of Mines! I'm tempted to take the exclamation point off the preceding sentence however; they were pretty much begging me to come. I think they ended up extending the early application deadline for me by a month in all. *shrugs* Hey, that's fine with me. But CO Mines will only be a safety net for...

...MIT.

Which I'll have to wait till 3\15\07 or thereabouts to find out whether I'm accepted or not. Some key pieces of information didn't get in from various sources before their early application deadline, and they didn't process too many applications during early action anyway. So I must wait, with bated breath, for four long months, to find out where I'm going for college: MIT or Mines. Yup, it's a long time to hold my breath, but that's okay. I'll be working on scholarship apps in the mean time.

Well, off to FBG Chorale Mission. Just updating everyone as to my status in this respect.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Lest people laugh, some of those "School of Mines" really translate to "Engineering School." A friend of mine went to the South Dakota version, and is now getting his MBA in a top-tier school.